- 2nd Annual Bill Warwick Memorial Car Show – July 22nd 2018
- “FORGOTTEN INDIGENOUS WAR VETERANS AND TODAY’S HEROES” EXHIBITION
- CANADA DAY CELEBRATIONS – Sunday, July 1st – 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- CINCO DE MAYO FIESTA – Saturday, May 5th – 4:00 P.M.
- BONNIE KILROE – “COUNTRY QUEENS” – (Live Music) – Sunday, April 15th at 7:30. Tickets are available now – $20.00 at the bar and $25.00 at the door on the night of the show.
Search Our Website
Member Login StatusYou are not logged in.
RCL #263 will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with our very own Fiesta. Drag out your sombreros and join us for a BBQ, pinatas, prizes and giveaways. Buckets of Corona 5/$25 and Margaritas $5.25. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
http://www.celebrity-imposters.com Doors will open at 6:00 P.M. Show at 7:30 P.M. Tickets are available now – $20.00 at the bar, $25.00 at the door on the night of the show.
Spring Swing – Show and Dance – featuring the Bruce James Orchestra They will play from 7:30 – 9:30PM with a break in the middle. This will be a show, not so much a rehearsal complete with swing dancers as well as the orchestra. http://www.brucejamesorchestra.com/