http://www.uptimizeyourlife.com Legion members and the general public are invited to attend a free Dementia Workshop being presented in the Legion Hall by Nadine Jans, a clinical counselor specialized in aging and dementia. Please register if you plan on attending.
- 2nd Annual Bill Warwick Memorial Car Show – July 22nd 2018
- “FORGOTTEN INDIGENOUS WAR VETERANS AND TODAY’S HEROES” EXHIBITION
- CANADA DAY CELEBRATIONS – Sunday, July 1st – 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- CINCO DE MAYO FIESTA – Saturday, May 5th – 4:00 P.M.
- BONNIE KILROE – “COUNTRY QUEENS” – (Live Music) – Sunday, April 15th at 7:30. Tickets are available now – $20.00 at the bar and $25.00 at the door on the night of the show.
Search Our Website
Member Login Status